A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Shihching Yang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Yang practice?
- Dr. George Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. George Yang practices Ophthalmology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Ophthalmologists.