A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Saad is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Saad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Saad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yacoub Saad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Saad practice?
- Dr. George Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Saad practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.