A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Saad is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Saad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Saad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans