A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Saade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Saade, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saade has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A MD Saade MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George A. Saade practice?
- Dr. George Saade has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Saade practices Pediatrics near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Pediatricians.