Overall Review

4.8

no change

August 4th, 2016
been my daughter's doctor since her birth. came to the hospital to check on her. Always in and out when we go and whenever we need a walk in appt its never been a problem. great doctor!

August 21st, 2015
best doctor ever
I love this Dr. never have to wait, has been my daughters doctor since she was born. he called us at the hospital to make sure we were in good hands and even came to visit us. If he is concerned about something he get's it checked out, even if it's nothing.

October 8th, 2012
Best Doctor in town..
Dr. Sadde was referred my by my OBGYN. My baby was in NICU for a week and he called everyday to see how she was doing. He's really great and takes his time. I love that I never have to wait when I have an appointment.

July 28th, 2012
Amazing Doctor!
Our Family loves Dr. Saade. He is an excellent doctor. Always takes his time during our visits. He is never hurried and makes sure to listen to all our concerns. Will always take his time in explaining any treatments. Very patient with children and has really won my kids over. I would definitely refer Dr Saade. He is very well known in Downey and the surrounding communities. He was reffered to me when I first moved in to Downey by a business owner in Downey and she spoke wonders about him. At first I was concerned about finding a good doctor in the city. We really did hit the jackpot with Dr Saade. After 3 years of him being the doctor to my three children one day o really got to know the kind of doctor he is. I had to rush my daughter to the ER one night. From the Er we transferred to Millers children hospital and were there for a whole week. Dr Saade was always calling and checking in on my daughter and offer great advise. I was just really impressed with his follow up and how he just naturally cared and was concerned

April 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Saade has been seeing my daughter for four years now. I could have not asked for a better Dr. When ever I can I always recommend him to friends and family. He is one of kind. Gives you all the time you need I have never felt rushed.

June 15th, 2010
Awesome pediatrician who listens to moms
Dr. Saade has treated my 5 year old since his birth. I really lucked out when I got his name as this is my first child and I didn't know how to pick a pediatrician. I hear other moms talk about how doctors don't listen to them or discount what they say. This is not true with Dr. Saade. He listens and really cares about your children. He respects that moms know their children and doesn't discount what you say. My little boy has had quite a few health issues, from intestinal blockages, to GERD, to severe food allergies, to frequent infections and sinus problems. Dr. Saade has helped us through it all...and has referred us to awesome specialists when needed. This doctor is a keeper!