Learn more about Dr. George Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sachs, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Morrison Sachs MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Sachs practice?
- Dr. George Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sachs practices Neurology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Neurologists.