Dr. George Sack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Sack?

April 20th, 2017

I am trying to make an appointment to see Dr. Sack in May of 2017 and would appreciate info about how I may contact his client specialist Corinne Embrey to make an appointment.

Thanks for your help. Diantha H,. Johnson land phone 785-842-9337 and email address djohnson621@gmail.com

March 4th, 2017

Nasty and abusive (and very old)

I would consider this man evil. He only spent a few minutes with me and then told me I had serious emotional problems without even learning of my physical issues. He is very sexist and rude, commenting that I obviously used to be nice looking (I was in debilitating pain) but not so any more. He is a geneticist so have no idea why he does screening for other capable doctors at the hospital who are specialists. Does not accept insurance. Waste of time and money, let alone additional stress of having to take abuse from this mean old man. He has no business being around human beings, especially females. Horrible experience with this very angry old man.

October 24th, 2016

Exceptional Physician

I have been a patient of Dr Sack over 20 years. Saved my life by diagnosing cancer very early (had been missed by mother physicians). Over the years I have referred rare medical cases to him & although he does not perform miracles and was not able to help some patients, all my friends have been satisfied. I normally do not write reviews but saw some negative reviews that I thought were unfounded based on my experience. He is not only my doctor now but also my friend. The assessment as to how he treats women in my opinion is false.

October 14th, 2015

Terrific medical experience, prompt attention and virtually immediate response.

July 18th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sack when I was having severe symptoms. I needed him to help me find out what was causing these symptoms and refer me to the appropriate specialist. In the end, all he did was suggest that I see a psychiatrist. Very disappointing experience. I found him difficult to talk to and the previous comment is spot on: if you are a woman, don't expect your complaints to be taken seriously.

February 20th, 2014

thorough

Myself, my brother the patient, and his son just left your office this afternoon pleased with the nice words and assurance you gave us. Never have I seen my brother so happy, relaxed and confident of his well being as today. We all are impressed with the thorough check up you do for your patients and the time you spent with my brother. Thank you so deeply so much. Hoping to meet you again.

February 7th, 2014

Very cold and demeaning

Terrible bedside manner. He came across as a very angry and bitter old man. Extremely poor and inaccurate diagnosis and very argumentative. Terribly conceded. My experience with him was horrific and if I could give him 0 stars I would. He gives Johns Hopkins a bad name. Hard to believe a doctor this incompetent is at one of the best hospitals in the country.

August 28th, 2013

knowlegable

Dr. Sack really knows his stuff. He spent more time with me than any other doc ever has and has a supurb bedside manner. Highly recommend. He is a great diagnostician but his staff will also put together a comprehensive well visit that i think includes a number of appointments on one day. Maybe i'll do that type of program when Im well again. He doesn't take insurance but it's worth every penny.

August 1st, 2012

spends time with me and has very strong bedside manners

July 16th, 2012

Rude, hates women, hostile

He is one or the rudest people I have ever met. He especially seems to have hosile feelings towards women. He is also not very knowledgable about various medical issues but acts like a know it all even though he's clueless.

July 12th, 2011

Dr. Sack is the first (of many!) physicians I've seen who has not made me feel like he was anxious to get me out the door. He listened to me in great detail and just really put a lot of thought into my case...I was with him for about 2 1/2 hours and left with high hopes that he would be the doc who could finally figure out what's going on with me. We're still trying to get to the bottom of it, but have made a lot of headway, at least in ruling out some things. He has sent me to a few other specialists within the Hopkins system and so far, is doing a great job at managing my care.

July 1st, 2010

I will never go anywhere else!

I was somewhat uneasy at the prospect of Johns Hopkins. It just seemed overwhelming and I dind't even know where to start. From the moment I contacted Dr. Sack's office I felt very much at ease, and was instantly reassured I had made the right decision when Dr. Sack walked into the room. He is so pleasant and kind, I couldn't believe this was the same man I read the other review about. He spent more time than any other physician ever has with me, and asked important questions about my medical history that no one has ever thought to ask before. He referred me to other physicians within the Hopkins system and, after reviewing the other specialists' reports, he was able to look at the big picture and finally come up with a diagnosis that I've spent years trying to get. I can't thank him enough. I had planned to follow-up with my local physician, however after being with Dr. Sack I am not very interested in what these folks here have to say or what they think about anything medical. In a word; I am now spoiled.