A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Salamon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Salamon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Salamon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Salamon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George Salamon practice?
- Dr. George Salamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Salamon practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.