A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sale
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sale, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sale graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edgar Sale MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Sale practice?
- Dr. George Sale has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sale practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.