Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Saliba
Dr. George Saliba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, IN, with another office in Newton, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saliba is affiliated with Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center, Witham Memorial Hospital and St Anthony's Memorial Hospital Effingham. He speaks English.
Dr. George Saliba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Saliba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, IN.
Dr. Jeremy Kirk
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, IN 0 mi12
Dr. Brian Cunningham
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Lebanon, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Neha Gavin
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, IN 0 mi9