A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salzberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Salzberg, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Salzberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bernard Salzberg MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Salzberg practice?
- Dr. George Salzberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. George Salzberg practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Palmetto Bay, FL.