The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Samuel
Dr. George Samuel, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, NY, with another office in New Rochelle, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Samuel is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and Harlem Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Samuel has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. George Samuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.
Dr. Kyung Kim
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mount Vernon, NY 0.56 mi40
Dr. Peter Wyer
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Pelham, NY 1.05 mi39
Dr. Chen Hu
Mount Vernon, NY 1.16 mi47