Dr. George Sandoz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
Find another Doctor!
Didn't solve my problem. No follow up appointment after prescribing a 1st time medication. Office can't schedule ordered tests. Just a big waste of my time, glad my insurance covered most of the cost. The visit was worth about $20!

July 27th, 2016
Awful Doctor non-caring and purely hateful.
This is a horrible Doctor! He claims that one can not visit an ER and be prescribed something with out his permission. Never heard of this law. Five years of loyalty to a Dr. That basically goes on random vacations. Cancels appointments. And claims due to writing me pain medication that he can not prescribe any longer. This is only due to going to the ER and the doctor knowing I'm on oxycodone. And my husband picks up the two prescriptions. One is tramodol and due to this he says he will not see me again! Check the BBB. Because I'm having other health issues and had to go to ER because I almost died! And he claims he can't see me due to my husband filling 15 tramodol. So, I'm suppose to not go to the ER? I never asked for anything for pain. I'm beyond hurt and will be suing him. Has no idea I had to consult with him about a thyroid problem! I could have died due to having a thyroid storm. And after five years he will not prescribe me pain medicine any longer. When I'm one of his loyal patients. That can't even function without the pain meds. Due to the pain I suffer from a horrible accident. Yet, due to other people abusing it, I have to suffer. I contacted my lawyer today and he said I'm in no wrong and many law suits are being filed against him. Most heartless Doctor I've ever met. I will get this taken care of through my attorney. God knows this is beyond insane!

November 6th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Great and knowledgeable doctor. He has taken wonderful care of me for the last 3 years.

October 20th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor

September 9th, 2015
He is crazy and rude. Not to mention prescribed contact lenses that don't exist and gave me a glasses prescription for my stroke that made double vision worse. Had to go see an optometrist so I could only see one car on the road

July 27th, 2015
Went with back and knee pain. WithNo exam recommend pain Meds and physical therapy.scheduled cat scan. After 5 days called his office for results. He Called and left message saying all good call if you have questions .did not say to stop Meds ,physical therapy and did not schedule follow up. Not very professional still have back and knee pain. Will find new doctor

August 4th, 2014
Horrible Horrible Horrible
This man is arrogant, rude and just plain mean and should not ever be in contact with another living person ever again. He must be a client of one one of those PR firms that write reviews for a fee. There is no way he could have close to a four star review. Unless it is a negative four and he has a staff to match.

April 21st, 2014
Highly Recommended
After having been a patient for both neurology & cataract surgery I have no problem recommending him. Professional I spent a number of years in EMS & have seen every type of Dr. great w/no nonsense manner too lousy that are super nice bedside. Sandoz combines both good manner & great Dr. A lot of office payment/procedures have changed due to Grand Strand Regional's takeover. But these are not under the Dr.'s control

March 15th, 2012
Great doctor,highly reccomend him.

February 29th, 2012
Jeff From surfside-----
He has gone above and beyond to fight with my insurance to get me the help that I need. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him!

January 26th, 2011
Good Doctor
I have no problems with Dr Sandoz he is good he is busy so if you want to see him you need to get an appointment and be there. I will continue to use him.

January 17th, 2011
Daughter in Law
I have taken my mother in law to both the Myrtle Beach and the Conway Office. My mother in law suffers from dementia and the staff and doctor were ver ...