Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Sanmiguel
Dr. George Sanmiguel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in El Paso, TX and El Paso, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sanmiguel is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, El Paso Rio Grande Obgyn PA and Sierra Medical Center. Dr. Sanmiguel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George Sanmiguel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. George Sanmiguel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Jose Torres
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Juan Rolon
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0 mi49
Dr. Genevieve Garcia
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0 mi13