A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Santos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Santos, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- West Oaks Hospital
- West Oaks Hospital, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Santos MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George D. Santos practice?
- Dr. George Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Santos practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.