A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saridakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Saridakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saridakis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Saridakis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Paul Saridakis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George P. Saridakis practice?
- Dr. George Saridakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Saridakis practices Family Medicine near Northfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Parma, OH.
See Northfield Family Physicians.