A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saridakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Saridakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saridakis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saridakis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saridakis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saridakis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Paul Saridakis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George P. Saridakis practice?
- Dr. George Saridakis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Saridakis practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.