A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sarka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sarka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sarka, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarka graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sarka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sarka FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. George Sarka practice?
- Dr. George Sarka has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sarka practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Public Health near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists, Northridge Rheumatologists, Northridge Neurologists, and Northridge Preventive Medicine Specialists.