A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sarka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sarka is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarka
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sarka, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarka graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sarka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sarka FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. George Sarka practice?
- Dr. George Sarka has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sarka practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, and Public Health near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists, Northridge Rheumatologists, Northridge Neurologists, and Northridge Preventive Medicine Specialists.