A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saukel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Saukel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saukel graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Saukel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Saukel MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. George Saukel practice?
- Dr. George Saukel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Saukel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pathologists.