A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Saviolakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Saviolakis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Saviolakis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Saviolakis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Saviolakis MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Saviolakis practice?
- Dr. George Saviolakis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Saviolakis practices Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists.