A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sawaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sawaya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Papillomavirus Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaya graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawaya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Franklin Sawaya MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Sawaya practice?
- Dr. George Sawaya has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sawaya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.