A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Sawyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sawyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Sawyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 17 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Sawyer practice?
Dr. George Sawyer practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.