A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Scarmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Scarmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scarmon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarmon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Scarmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Scarmon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Scarmon practice?
- Dr. George Scarmon has 1 office location.
Dr. George Scarmon practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.