A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schaub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schaub is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schaub, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaub graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schaub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Amand Schaub MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Schaub practice?
- Dr. George Schaub has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schaub practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.