A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schauf
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schauf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schauf graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Schauf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Schauf MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George E. Schauf practice?
- Dr. George Schauf has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schauf practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Riverbank, CA.
See Riverbank Primary Care Doctors and Riverbank General Practitioners.