A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schauf
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schauf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schauf graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Schauf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Schauf MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George E. Schauf practice?
- Dr. George Schauf has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schauf practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Riverbank, CA.
See Riverbank Family Physicians and Riverbank General Practitioners.