A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scher, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Scher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stuart Scher MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Scher practice?
- Dr. George Scher has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Scher practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Diego Radiologists.