Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My doctor show details My doctor
by Ethel on Dec 6th, 2015

I recommend my doctor to everyone. I will be moving back up North soon and am sad I will no longer b e a patient, I wish I could take Dr Scherer with me! We will come back every Winter so I will be seeing him. He is the best internist

My favorite show details My favorite
by Mary on Jun 28th, 2015

Dr Scherer is my favorite doctor Ive ever had. I just love him. I love that he is really smart. l love that he spends time with me investigating my issues thourhoughly. I am very happy witgh him.

Extraordinary show details Extraordinary
by B.S. on Jun 7th, 2015

I believe in Dr Scherer. He is absolutely fantastic. I finally found a doctor who is competent, kind and helpful. Dr Scherer and his wonderful staff always seem to go the extra mile to help me, no matter if it is with my diagnosis and treatment or with my needing ancilliary services. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.

Excellent show details Excellent
by E.T. on May 10th, 2015

This doctor is very intelligent, extremely professional. He takes his time with you. He explains things to you in words you can understand, not "doctor speak." The office staff is helpful and courteous. The office is clean. I recommend this doctor.

office visit show details office visit
by Debbie T on Apr 9th, 2015

I went to him when my cough had increased. I was from out of town and my parents recommended I see him for my cough. I was thinking my asthma was acting up. Dr. Scherer saw me and prescribed antibiotic and cough medicine. He spent the time with me to explain my condition was not asthma. He is a good recommendation for anyone. Pleasant and takes time with patients.

Simply Fabulous show details Simply Fabulous
by Marie on Feb 27th, 2015

DR Scherer is the best! I tell everyone about him. Best ever. I am a patient for life.

A Most Remarkable Doctor show details A Most Remarkable Doctor
by L. M. on Apr 23rd, 2014

My family has been in the care of dr. schemer's care since the beginning. Over the years he has been intelligent, professional, outstanding patient care. If you are waiting it is because he is spending extra time with a patient because they need that time with the dr. not because he wants to work 24 hrs a day. I have been at pt at the hospital and he is there at 6 am goes to work and is there at 9 pm. His staff is caring and will do their best to take of you. They are kind and caring.

great experience show details great experience
by James on Dec 7th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Scherer for your intelligence and wisdom. After years of constant physical pain because lesser doctors unnecessarily misdiagnosed me, Dr. Scherer got it right immediately and prevented further hardship for me. I am now a patient for life.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Shelly W. on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Doctor Scherer for 18 years. He is the best doctor I've ever had. He makes everything better, takes care of my body, lifts my spirits, and always puts me in a good mood. The office staff is always helpful and kind. I recommend him.

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
by Carlton G on Jun 6th, 2013

I want to know what some of these reviewers are smoking. This is, without a doubt, the best physician this side of the mississippi. I've had faculty physicians from the most prestigious universities - Harvard, Johns Hopkins - be my personal doctor for most of my adult life, and none of them can compare to Dr Scherer, his experience, his expertise, and his willingness to go the extra mile to solve my medical problems. I seriously doubt I'd even be alive if he hadn't saved my life on three different occasions because I haven't done a great job of taking care of myself. I wish this doctor spent his live educating the new breed of physicians because he is my miracle.

Jan 13th, 2011

I have been a patient for many years, going to Dr. Scherer based on my mothers advice. Office staff has always been courtous & effcient, and accomodating with appointments. Dr. Scherer is soft spoken and takes all the time you need to answer questions. I now live outside of the city but will travel to see him.