Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My favorite show details My favorite
by Mary on Jun 28th, 2015

Dr Scherer is my favorite doctor Ive ever had. I just love him. I love that he is really smart. l love that he spends time with me investigating my issues thourhoughly. I am very happy witgh him.

Extraordinary show details Extraordinary
by B.S. on Jun 7th, 2015

I believe in Dr Scherer. He is absolutely fantastic. I finally found a doctor who is competent, kind and helpful. Dr Scherer and his wonderful staff always seem to go the extra mile to help me, no matter if it is with my diagnosis and treatment or with my needing ancilliary services. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.

Excellent show details Excellent
by E.T. on May 10th, 2015

This doctor is very intelligent, extremely professional. He takes his time with you. He explains things to you in words you can understand, not "doctor speak." The office staff is helpful and courteous. The office is clean. I recommend this doctor.

office visit show details office visit
by Debbie T on Apr 9th, 2015

I went to him when my cough had increased. I was from out of town and my parents recommended I see him for my cough. I was thinking my asthma was acting up. Dr. Scherer saw me and prescribed antibiotic and cough medicine. He spent the time with me to explain my condition was not asthma. He is a good recommendation for anyone. Pleasant and takes time with patients.

Simply Fabulous show details Simply Fabulous
by Marie on Feb 27th, 2015

DR Scherer is the best! I tell everyone about him. Best ever. I am a patient for life.

A Most Remarkable Doctor show details A Most Remarkable Doctor
by L. M. on Apr 23rd, 2014

My family has been in the care of dr. schemer's care since the beginning. Over the years he has been intelligent, professional, outstanding patient care. If you are waiting it is because he is spending extra time with a patient because they need that time with the dr. not because he wants to work 24 hrs a day. I have been at pt at the hospital and he is there at 6 am goes to work and is there at 9 pm. His staff is caring and will do their best to take of you. They are kind and caring.

great experience show details great experience
by James on Dec 7th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Scherer for your intelligence and wisdom. After years of constant physical pain because lesser doctors unnecessarily misdiagnosed me, Dr. Scherer got it right immediately and prevented further hardship for me. I am now a patient for life.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Shelly W. on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Doctor Scherer for 18 years. He is the best doctor I've ever had. He makes everything better, takes care of my body, lifts my spirits, and always puts me in a good mood. The office staff is always helpful and kind. I recommend him.

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
by Carlton G on Jun 6th, 2013

I want to know what some of these reviewers are smoking. This is, without a doubt, the best physician this side of the mississippi. I've had faculty physicians from the most prestigious universities - Harvard, Johns Hopkins - be my personal doctor for most of my adult life, and none of them can compare to Dr Scherer, his experience, his expertise, and his willingness to go the extra mile to solve my medical problems. I seriously doubt I'd even be alive if he hadn't saved my life on three different occasions because I haven't done a great job of taking care of myself. I wish this doctor spent his live educating the new breed of physicians because he is my miracle.

He refused to give me a copy of my test before big bucks show details He refused to give me a copy of my test before big bucks
Dec 14th, 2011

I think his staff is making these great comments because I went to him several times and I waited a hour and a half each of the times. His staff are 80 years old and have NO idea what's going on. He loves sending you for testing at this imaging place. I was self pay and it was hard for me to afford this. He does this because he's getting a piece of the action of course. The techs at the imaging place secretly "warned" me about this and told me to beware! It also was weird he gave me a breast exam and offered a "pap-smear" to me. I'm a young woman and this really freaked me out. Told me not to go to my obgyn anymore and to go to him for it. He makes money from giving test and then reading tests. He would not give me a copy which made me VERY paranoid. When I wanted my records or copies he refused so I called the police and made a report.The imaging place that took all the test GAVE me copies of each b/c they did not want any trouble. Other Doctors in town said he should of retired years ago. I think he is 76 years old and studied in another country 40 years ago. He does spend time with you and talks about other bs that makes NO sense.The old ladies in his office are mean and hateful. Don't go to him. He will hold your records hostage for money.

Jan 13th, 2011

I have been a patient for many years, going to Dr. Scherer based on my mothers advice. Office staff has always been courtous & effcient, and accomodating with appointments. Dr. Scherer is soft spoken and takes all the time you need to answer questions. I now live outside of the city but will travel to see him.

Exceptional patient treatment. a pleasant surprise. show details Exceptional patient treatment. a pleasant surprise.
Jan 7th, 2010

Our prior physician recently changed his availability. We were referred by a friend who was also a patient of the prior Dr. We received an appointment within days. Our first visit lasted over an hour.Suggested tests were suggested, and appointments were made by office staff for the following week.Follow up tests were reviewed by Dr Scherer within a few days, and he too considerable time to review the results.What a refreshing discovery. We have no reservations in referring him to our friends.He is not only a caring phsician, his bedside manner is pleasant and engaging.I thought they didn't make them like him anymore.Arthur and Susan Kaufman