Dr. George Schmieder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Schmieder?

January 11th, 2016

The Best There Is

Dr. Schmeider is amazing. Highly recommended.

August 9th, 2013

missed a simple skin cancer

I cant really comment on Dr Schmeider because every time I went in for a visit I was only seen by a nurse. My concern was for an odd looking mole on my chest. I was told by the nurse it was nothing to worry about. I had my doubts, so I showed my primary care doctor who immediately diagnosed it as a skin cancer. I had it removed and it did indeed test positive for a carcinoma. Glad I got a second opinion. Will not be returning to Schmeider

May 29th, 2013

DEFINITELY WILL NEVER RETURN OR REFER TO THIS PRACTICE

My family is very displeased with this practice! The Dr. Who saw my husband looked like she had ringworm on her hand along with a yellowish nail fungus. She did not wear gloves while examining. Attempted to freeze a cancer spot and the can was practically empty. She continued to shake it and even commented it was about empty. Instead of getting a new can and doing it right she just went through the motions with the empty. Just enough to charge. My husband has had that treatment done b4 on other areas ( a different Dr.) So he knew what to expect. It did NOTHING. I will have to pay another Dr. To do it correctly now. The "Dr. With horrible social & bedside manners" then proceeded to cut a sore and say it looked suspicious. After being told it was a recent injury that was still healing. Another charge for them. Another family member was also "treated". The doctor didn't care after being told multiple times her treatment plan has previously been tried. I don't have time or money to waste on a practice that does just that "PRACTICE". this facility is horrible! A complete waste of space. The worst dermatology facility I have ever seen. Save yourself the trouble and find another! !

August 27th, 2012

Had a mole that they said was not of concern... It still worried me so I got another opinion. Turned out to be a carcinoma and had to be cut out! Will never go back to Dr. Schmeider. More concerned with selling me botox.

May 29th, 2012

Great Doctor and Facility

Outstanding practice. Dr. George Schmieder is a great provider and may be the best in the field. Office and Staff showed the attention needed to any questionsWaited 15 minutes past my appointment time, however it was worth the wait

May 18th, 2012

Never AGAIN....

I have tried time and time again to give this team the benefit of the doubt. I am over me trying to talk to them about my concerns and always get brushed off, and dismissed. The only reason why I have went back is because either Im a masochist or bc its a heachache getting a new referal. I am done giving them my money and getting ZERO care in return.

October 5th, 2011

Incompetent staff at a seemingly reputable company.

Aside from the fancy office and seemingly competent doctors, Park Avenue Dermatology has to have some of the must incompetent employees I have ever seen. A few years ago I was given a letter of release because of noncompliance while on a medication. I was only 16 at the time and simply didnt have the funds to continue. Now that's fine if that's your policy, but recently I called to inquire about making a new appt since some time has passed and I was underage anyways. I was initial told I couldnt by the front desk receptionist, but she told me she'll transfer me to someone who handles it. Basically, after explaining what had happened to the "handler" of these letters, I was told everything was alright and I could go ahead and set up a new appt. She even went as far as saying that they no longer send out letters like the one I received anymore. However, on the day of my appt, after sitting for 30 mins filling new paperwork, I wad told I couldnt be seen. I explained what I was told, but the obtuse receptionist simply said whoever I talked to was on vacation and shouldnt of done that. As I stated above, I'm not objecting to their policy, but to tell someone it has changed and have them drive all the way there to sit there for 30 mins to hear, "we cant see you" is frankly ridiculous.

September 15th, 2011

The best

Dr. Schmeider is without a doubt the best in his field of practice. I can't say enough good about him. Friendly, knows his stuff, his entire staff is knowledgeable! We've known Dr. Schmeider for a very long time, and he's done some complicated surgeries on my husband. His expertise, and knowledge, simply astound me. If your looking for the best, go see Dr. Schmeider.

June 28th, 2017