Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Schneider
Dr. George Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseland, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schneider is affiliated with Umdnj University Hospital, Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseland, NJ.
Dr. Jihad Slim
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Roseland, NJ 0.09 mi37
Dr. Stephen Smith
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Roseland, NJ 0.09 mi24
Dr. Jean Mcnally
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Roseland, NJ 0.39 mi56