A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Scholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Scholl is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scholl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholl graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Scholl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kenneth Scholl MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Scholl practice?
- Dr. George Scholl has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Scholl practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, TN.
See Charlotte Urologists.