Dr. George Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Schroeder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 13th, 2016

Likes to take advantage of insurance companies and patients by using codes for services NOT indicative of services actually rendered.....since he didn't really actually render any services. Asked me what I had done to clean the wounds and said he would have done the same so NEVER physically touched me, NEVER actually got closer than 3 feet from me to look at the two small lacerations on my finger, NEVER gave me wound care instructions. Had nurse give me tetanus and hand me prescription. And for this he's charging for trauma level three evaluation and management requiring 3 key components (expanded problem focused history, expanded problem focused examination, and medical decision making of moderate complexity) and the problem presented is of moderate severity. REALLY???? Two small lacerations that he didn't have to irrigate, stitch/butterfly or even bandage. Shame on you, Dr. Schroeder.

April 29th, 2013

Horrible Doctor and horrible Billing service

Poor medical care! As if that wasn't bad enough. His billing service kept threatening me with a collection for two months despite the fact that he accepted my insurance, and was supposed to have file with my insurance company. When I investigated, I found out they had sent the claim to the wrong address and had used wrong claim number. So his billing was apparently just as poor as his service

March 21st, 2012

HORRIBLE

I can't say anything but horrible, disrespectful and condescending

August 2nd, 2016