A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schuchmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schuchmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schuchmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchmann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schuchmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Douglas Schuchmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Schuchmann practice?
- Dr. George Schuchmann has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schuchmann practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.