A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schuchmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schuchmann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schuchmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchmann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schuchmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuchmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George D. Schuchmann practice?
Dr. George Schuchmann practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.