A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schussler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schussler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schussler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schussler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schussler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Charles Schussler MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Schussler practice?
- Dr. George Schussler has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Schussler practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.