Dr. George Schuster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Schuster is exceptional in his concern, care and diagnosis of each patient.

October 17th, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR-WARM BEDSIDE MANNER
Both of my parents have been seeing Dr. Schuster for about 4-5 years now. I am convinced that my folks are in good hands with Dr. Schuster. He is thorough, efficient, friendly and accurate in his assessment of patient's problems. He insures that his patients leave his office with excellent understandings of exactly what the problem is and how the prescribed treatment is expected to relieve the symptoms. I've learned a lot from Dr. Schuster just accompanying my parents to their appointments! My mother has dementia (among other health problems) and Dr. Schuster was WONDERFUL with her. She was in need of a fairly invasive procedure typically done in-office. I didn't think she'd tolerate it (she's wheelchair bound, also)--but with help from his nurse and assistants, Dr. Schuster was able to perform the required procedure right there in the office! His interaction with her was AMAZING. I'd recommend Dr. Schuster to anyone in need of a urologist because of his expertise and professionalism; but also, and perhaps more importantly, his ability to communicate effectively with and educate his patients.

November 19th, 2012
excellent
I received excellent care from Dr. Schuster. Everything was handled in a caring and yet efficient manner.

August 7th, 2012
Highly recommended physician!
This doctor was the only one who appeared to have "guts" to get to the bottom of why I was having such horrific pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring, and spends as much time as needed with me. I am a healthcare professional myself, and when you are on the other side of patient care, believe me, this all matters!!!

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Schuster has a very friendly manner that eliminates anxiety and stress that could have accompanied the situation. He also handled the matter successfully and professionally. I would highly recommend him to others looking for a urologist.