A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schwartze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schwartze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schwartze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartze graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mark Schwartze MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Schwartze practice?
- Dr. George Schwartze has 1 office location.
Dr. George Schwartze practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Internists and Waco Neurologists.