Dr. George Schwartzenburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Schwartzenburg?

Horrible

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I had a wonderful pediatrician that passed away so a friend suggest Dr. Schwartzenburg. The friend nor I use him any longer. My son had Pneumonia for 17 days and i visited the doctor at least every other day (and of course had to pay my co-pay each time). My son got worse and worse each time i saw the dr and he switched meds almost each time. It wasnt until i called on a Sunday at the end of my rope and my son wilting away that i saw another dr that was on call that weekend. She looked at his chart and new exactly what to do. She gave him a shot and the next day it was like night and day. My son was so much better. i would never put my child in his hands again. i switched immediately. BTW i never got a call asking how my deatly ill son was.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I have been to him with both of my boys, my huband and I love him!! He has great advice and I am confident in his ability as a doctor. I have never waited more than 10 minutes and have been to his office 12-15 times. I like that his office has a well baby room and that my boys feel comfortable there (except shot day off course).

Posted on April 1st, 2016