A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Schwender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Schwender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Schwender, MD, MPH is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwender graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Schwender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Emmanuel Schwender MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Schwender practice?
- Dr. George Schwender has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Schwender practices Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists.