Learn more about Dr. George Scoville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Scoville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoville
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Scoville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scoville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoville graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoville has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stackhouse Scoville MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Scoville practice?
- Dr. George Scoville has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Scoville practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, KY and Carthage, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.