Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Scoville Jr
Dr. George Scoville Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Russellville, KY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Scoville is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center and Logan Memorial Hospital. Dr. Scoville has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George Scoville Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. George Scoville Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. David Gibson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi22
Dr. Susan Garwood
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi16
Dr. John Mcpherson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Nashville, TN 0 mi24