Learn more about Dr. George Scoville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Scoville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoville
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Scoville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scoville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoville graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoville has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stackhouse Scoville MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Scoville practice?
- Dr. George Scoville has 1 office location.
Dr. George Scoville practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.