A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Scoville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Scoville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoville
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scoville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scoville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoville graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoville has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stackhouse Scoville MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Scoville practice?
- Dr. George Scoville has 1 office location.
Dr. George Scoville practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.