A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Scoville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Scoville is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Scoville, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoville graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Scoville has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scoville accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Scoville practice?
Dr. George Scoville practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, KY and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.