A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Seal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Seal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Seal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seal graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Seal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mark Seal MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Seal practice?
- Dr. George Seal has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Seal practices Urology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Urologists.