Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Segall
Dr. George Segall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Segall is affiliated with VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Stanford Medical Center and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. He speaks English.
Dr. George Segall has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Segall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Akanksha Thakur
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charlotte Jacobs
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Mukta Awasthi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi20