Learn more about Dr. George Seiters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Seiters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seiters
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seiters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Seiters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiters graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Seiters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Z Seiters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Z. Seiters practice?
- Dr. George Seiters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Seiters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.