Learn more about Dr. George Seiters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Seiters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seiters
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Seiters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Seiters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiters graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Seiters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Z Seiters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Z. Seiters practice?
- Dr. George Seiters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Seiters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.