A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Semeniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Semeniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semeniuk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semeniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Semeniuk, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Semeniuk graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Semeniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bernard Semeniuk MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Semeniuk practice?
- Dr. George Semeniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. George Semeniuk practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Hematologists, and Newport Beach Oncologists.