A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Semeniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Semeniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semeniuk
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semeniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Semeniuk, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Semeniuk graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Semeniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bernard Semeniuk MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Semeniuk practice?
- Dr. George Semeniuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Semeniuk practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Hematologists, and Newport Beach Oncologists.