Dr. George Semeniuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Semeniuk?

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I had an acute form of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) and was being treated by another Hemotologist who was basically clueless in how to treat my case. I was a heartbeat away from having my spleen removed. Dr. George review my case and medication dosage and restore me to a normalized health....With no medications....He 's a great guy, easy to talk to and is on top of the latest technological developments.....Can't recommend him strongly enough....

A great healer , a great person

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Cancer stinks. It just stinks. If you have to have it, you want a Dr like Dr Semeniuk to help you through it. I'm old, over the years I've had too many friends with Cancer, been with them to their doctors. I've never met a doctor who communicates as directly and empatheticaly as Dr Semeniuk. He's sharp. He and his clinic are among the top in treating cancer in the country. They have patients come to them from all over the world, and yet, I always feel like he's completely focused on ME when he talks to me.

Excellent and Phenomenal Doctor!!!!! A++++

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor! phenomenal Oncologist. Dr. Semeniuk saved my life. I had seen several different doctors before seeing Dr. Semeniuk which he was the only one to find my cancer. He was relentless in finding an answer for me. He spent so much time with my husband and I explaining the type of cancer and the treatment options available. I am 10 years out of my cancer diagnosis and I couldn't be happier and living a very active lifestyle my quality of life improved when Dr. Semeniuk came into my life. Not to mention the friendly staff and Dr. Semeniuk's kind and compassionate bedside manner. He makes you feel comfortable in even the most difficult time your life. His staff was great and very knowledgeable and the abundance of RN staff available at your fingertips. Hands down the best Doctor and oncologist. Kudos Dr. Semeniuk and thank you for giving me my life back.

Worst Oncologist Ever

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Where do I start? I am a two time cancer survivor, and Dr. Semeniuk was my oncologist. I had a cancerous tumor in my throat that he ignored for TWO years. During that time, they had an ultrasound report from Hoag that he disregarded. I finally read the ultrasound report that said "suspicious for cancer, highly recommend follow-up." Dr. Semeniuk still said it was nothing. I had to take matters into my own hands and I went to UCLA, where it came out one week later, and surprise, surprise cancer! Then in a follow up scan, it was obvious to me that the radiologist had made a mistake. I requested a re-read, and Dr. Semeniuk refused. I finally had to pull the "I'm a lawyer, now re-read it" card, and yes, not only had the radiologist missed several masses in my lungs, he had read it backwards (i.e. left was right; right was left) which, if not corrected, would have made comparison with the next scan impossible.... Dr. Semeniuk never apologized, never mentioned it. The last straw was when (after being his patient for nine years), I went on cobra and I had a few days where it had not kicked in yet. Despite the fact that my cobra insurance would have been retroactive to the beginning of the month, Dr. Semeniuk refused to see me until it kicked in. This happened right in the middle of tests from Hoag. He also refused to give me copies of the tests until after I saw him (which had to be after my cobra forms were processes.) So I had to go to Hoag to get them. Its bad enough when all the doctor cares about is the money. Its horrifying when he continuously misdiagnoses you, refuses to treat you, and cares nothing about your health. Hello UCLA!

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Semeniuk's care. He's gotten me through some very difficult health challenges over several years, and despite the seriousness of my rare illness, I've always felt secure and positive as his patient.

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Excellent doctor; excellent group and staff.

Posted on June 15th, 2017