A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Sexton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sexton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Luke Sexton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Sexton practice?
- Dr. George Sexton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Sexton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.