Real Estate Agent / Aerobic Instructor/ Patient show details Real Estate Agent / Aerobic Instructor/ Patient
by D Key on Apr 19th, 2013

My Review is long overdue. Dr George W Shaak is one of the most amazing thorough, doctors I have ever met & he assisted me in my medical mystery at the time years ago. I was referred to him by Dr Agnes Han to take my gall bladder out, because after months she could not find out what was wrong besides my gall bladder needing to be taken out. George Shaak read over my charts before my Monday planned surgery day & realized my creatin levels were high, Shaak called me on my cell the Sunday night before to let me know what the report had said. Interestingly enough all those months & months of testing the previous doctor could not find anything, & Shaak found it within one report. Dr George W Shaak is very thorough & thanks to him I am in full health after losing around 50 lbs & the discovery. He inspires me with all his Marathon running, medical down to earth approach, & sets a good healthy example for all doctors. We need more doctors like Dr George Shaak in this world :)

Look no further! Dr. Shaak is the real deal! AAAA***** show details Look no further! Dr. Shaak is the real deal! AAAA*****
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Shaak recently performed a surgical procedure under my arm. I knew exactly what to expect, how long it would take and what the recovery time should be. He made sure that the procedure was painless. The surgery was done at NASA surgery center on Johnson Ferry Road near St. Josephs Hospital. WOW! What a place, state of the art in every way, the entire staff starting with Ms. Butterworth to the anestesiologist to the ever so caring Tracey, all wowed me. 5 Stars all the way. I would not hesitate to use Dr. Shaak again and would be proud to recommend NASA in Atlanta for a terrific medical facility! THANKS!