Surgeons
980 Johnson Ferry Rd
Ste 760
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-255-8304
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Real Estate Agent / Aerobic Instructor/ Patient  |  show details
by D Key on Apr 19th, 2013

My Review is long overdue. Dr George W Shaak is one of the most amazing thorough, doctors I have ever met & he assisted me in my medical mystery at the time years ago. I was referred to him by Dr Agnes Han to take my gall bladder out, because after months she could not find out what was wrong besides my gall bladder needing to be taken out. George Shaak read over my charts before my Monday planned surgery day & realized my creatin levels were high, Shaak called me on my cell the Sunday night before to let me know what the report had said. Interestingly enough all those months & months of testing the previous doctor could not find anything, & Shaak found it within one report. Dr George W Shaak is very thorough & thanks to him I am in full health after losing around 50 lbs & the discovery. He inspires me with all his Marathon running, medical down to earth approach, & sets a good healthy example for all doctors. We need more doctors like Dr George Shaak in this world :)

|  show details
by Norman A. Wiltberger on Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Shaak has operated on me twice: once for melanoma cancer and once for a hernia. These surgeries took place eight years ago. I find him to be an excellent doctor who talks to you in layman's terms. He doesn't think he's God nor does he have an overbearing ego. Dr. Shaak is one of the 'good guys'

|  More About Money Than Patient  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

I had an appointment that had to be postponed so he could do surgery. The second appointment was cancelled again due so he could do surgery. He is more interested in making money on surgery than seeing patients. His time is more important than yours.

|  Look no further! Dr. Shaak is the real deal! AAAA*****  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Shaak recently performed a surgical procedure under my arm. I knew exactly what to expect, how long it would take and what the recovery time should be. He made sure that the procedure was painless. The surgery was done at NASA surgery center on Johnson Ferry Road near St. Josephs Hospital. WOW! What a place, state of the art in every way, the entire staff starting with Ms. Butterworth to the anestesiologist to the ever so caring Tracey, all wowed me. 5 Stars all the way. I would not hesitate to use Dr. Shaak again and would be proud to recommend NASA in Atlanta for a terrific medical facility! THANKS!

|  THE BEST!!!  |  show details
by momoflile on Apr 20th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Shaak saved my mother's life! He kept in constant contact with the family during my mother's illness and NEVER did anything without explaining himself completly! I hope that I don't have to "go under the knife", but if I do, George Shaak is the ONLY surgeon I would trust!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  good surgeon  |  show details
by johnboy on Apr 20th, 2005 on kudzu.com

dr. shaak recently performed surgery on me. I had no problems, and he was great. very personable and friendly. spent a lot of time going over details. answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. very prompt on appointments. One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. recommend highly.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com