A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shanlikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shanlikian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shanlikian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Shanlikian MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George Shanlikian practice?
- Dr. George Shanlikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Shanlikian practices Anesthesiology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Birmingham Anesthesiologists.