A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shanno, Brain and Spine Neurosurgery - Endovascular and Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shanno, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanno graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Shanno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shanno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George B. Shanno practice?
Dr. George Shanno practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.