A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shanno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shanno, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanno graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George B Shanno MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George B. Shanno practice?
- Dr. George Shanno has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Shanno practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Surgeons.