Brain and Spine Neurosurgery - Endovascular and Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
Video profile

Extraordinary Doctor show details Extraordinary Doctor
by Yelena Panasevich on Jun 3rd, 2014

Doctor George B Shanno's expertise and technical skills helped me get back to work in a short period of time. I was really impressed with his talent and professionalism. I highly recommend Doctor Shanno to anyone who has back problems. I want to say THANK YOU so much to Doctor Shanno and his surgical team.

Thankful show details Thankful
by Alisa Whiton on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. George Shanno has blessed me with a second chance to enjoy life. I was broken, and he fixed me. He is an amazing Doctor and I am thankful for his surgery skill and the care he has given me.

Jul 8th, 2012

Very informative and personable. Does not treat patient or family members as though ignorant or bothersome. Answers all questions with knowledge and cared as to not add to anxiety. Felt secure that Dr. Shanno was competent and professional. Saved my life and put me at ease in follow up visits!

If on pain medication STAY AWAY show details If on pain medication STAY AWAY
Nov 4th, 2011

I have been suffering with chronic lower back pain for 5 years. Now my muscles in my left leg are withering away froms spinal stenosis. Because I was on pain medication the doctor would not discuss anything but drugs. He would not even look at my MRI. This is the worst doctor I have seen in 5 years.