A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shapiro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Craig Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George C. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. George Shapiro has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Cardiologists.