Learn more about Dr. George Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shapiro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George C. Shapiro practice?
Dr. George Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Cardiologists.