A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shepard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shepard, MBA, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shepard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
- Maryvale HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Shepard MBA and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Shepard practice?
- Dr. George Shepard has 1 office location.
Dr. George Shepard practices Emergency Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Emergency Physicians.