Dr. George Shepard III Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2012

Horrible bedside mannors

My whole experience with this Dr was horrible!! When I was in the ER, he didn't ask me for my medical history, didn't take all the ER vital checks like your suppose too. He just was rude and rushing thru the whole process. Gave me a diagnose that I believe is unsatisfactory. Only because I had to go back to the ER for more assistance and again, he still wouldn't help. I would avoid seeing Dr Shepard. I think he is in the wrong profession and doesn't care for patients and their well being.

November 2nd, 2011

Great Doctor

February 23rd, 2010

Horrible Bedside manner

In my opinion physician was impatient, rushed, and was rude several times. He appeared uninterested in basic medical history that would help him diagnosis and establish an appropriate plan of care. I recommend avoiding him.

August 24th, 2015