inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2012
Horrible bedside mannors
My whole experience with this Dr was horrible!! When I was in the ER, he didn't ask me for my medical history, didn't take all the ER vital checks like your suppose too. He just was rude and rushing thru the whole process. Gave me a diagnose that I believe is unsatisfactory. Only because I had to go back to the ER for more assistance and again, he still wouldn't help. I would avoid seeing Dr Shepard. I think he is in the wrong profession and doesn't care for patients and their well being.

November 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor

February 23rd, 2010
Horrible Bedside manner
In my opinion physician was impatient, rushed, and was rude several times. He appeared uninterested in basic medical history that would help him diagnosis and establish an appropriate plan of care. I recommend avoiding him.

August 24th, 2015