A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shybut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shybut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shybut, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shybut graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shybut has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Shybut MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Shybut practice?
- Dr. George Shybut has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Shybut practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and Oxford, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.