A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Shybut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Shybut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shybut
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shybut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Shybut, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shybut graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shybut has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theodore Shybut MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Shybut practice?
- Dr. George Shybut has 1 office location.
Dr. George Shybut practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.